MHPS Africa – Online Auction – Sale 7
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Africa (PTY) Ltd
Please note: Lot Catalogue subject to change.
|ZA Spec Scaffolding & Components (MHPSA Brand):
|Fabrication & Heating:
Well-maintained construction equipment equipment and vehicles.
NOTE TO PURCHASERS
Please note that in order to be approved for bidding, you are required to send us: the participation form (under downloadable documents), proof of payment of registration fee of R10 000 and FICA documentation
- The Rules of Auction can be found under the downloadable documents tab
- The assets will be sold “Voetstoots” and on “AS IS – WHERE IS” condition. It is the buyer’s responsibility to perform an inspection of the assets prior to the auction.
- The Sale of the assets is non-suspensive and not subject to any feasibility or any other condition required by the buyer.
- A reserve or upset price
- All prospective bidders must register prior to the auction and such registration requires proof of identity and residence (FICA) as contemplated in regulation 26;
- A refundable deposit may be payable by a bank guaranteed cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Kindly provide proof of deposit.
- The auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of third parties
- The Auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of seller but, if on behalf of the seller, not at or in excess of the reserve price
04 June 2020 at 20:00
11 June 2020 from 14:00
Delmas, Woodmead and Lephalale, South Africa
Viewing is strictly by appointment during week days (Mondays – Thursdays) from 09h00 – 15h00. Please contact the following representatives 24 - 36 hours in advance in order for a visitors permit to be issued. Kusile Power Station: Mervin Ganesh +27 71 852 1031, Medupi Power Station: Dean Erasmus +27 72 045 1146. Woodmead: Lazarus +27 82 373 9787.
+27 (0)72 230 2915
+27 (0) 21 702 3206