SA Express – Sale 2 – Online Auction
SA Express Airways
- General Electric CF34-3B1 turbofan engines (Qty 4)
- Pratt & Whitney GTCP36-150(RJ) auxiliary power units (Qty 6)
- Various CRJ200 components & spares
Please note: Catalogue is subject to change
NOTE TO PURCHASERS
Please note that in order to be approved for bidding, you are required to send us: the participation form (under downloadable documents), proof of payment of registration fee of USD 2 500 and FICA documentation.
1 April 2020
24 April 2020
- The Rules of Auction can be found under the downloadable documents tab
- The assets will be sold “Voetstoots” and on “AS IS – WHERE IS” condition. It is the buyer’s responsibility to perform an inspection of the assets prior to the auction.
- The Sale of the assets is non-suspensive and not subject to any feasibility or any other condition required by the buyer.
- A reserve or upset price
- All prospective bidders must register prior to the auction and such registration requires proof of identity and residence (FICA) as contemplated in regulation 26;
- A refundable deposit may be payable by a bank guaranteed cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Kindly provide proof of deposit.
- The auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of third parties
- The Auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of seller but, if on behalf of the seller, not at or in excess of the reserve price
18 March 2020 20:00 PM ZA
25 March 2020 18:00 PM ZA
1 Jones Road, OR Tambo, Kempton Park
Viewing is strictly by appointment during week days (Mondays – Thursdays) from 09h00 – 14h00. There will be permit charge of R550.00 payable to ACSA and a certified copy of your Identification Document for access to the holding area of these parts. Only registered bidders will be allowed to view assets on site. Please liaise with the site representative to make an appointment.
Francois du Toit
+27 (0)82 890 8173
+27 (0) 21 702 3206